HOW WE CAN HELP YOU ON YOUR PROJECT
We help our clients in many unique ways. The main areas where we can offer assistance on your project include:
- Protecting your commercial interests on the project.
- Keeping you informed and educated on what each stage of the project encompasses and what to expect along the way.
- Follow up consultants, suppliers and contractors regarding late or outstanding items.
- Keeping a documented record of all decisions and changes on your project.
- Ensuring correct financial forecasts are in place on your project.
- Significantly reducing your workload and stress by utilising our project management team, systems and processes.
- Uncomplicating and streamlining the entire property development process.
- Valuing engineering and saving money at every stage of your project.
- Reducing overall development and project risk.
- Preventing time and cost delays.
- Ensuring your project is financially viable or showing you how to make your project financially viable.
- Increasing your personal capacity to do more projects by having the correct management frameworks in place.
- Putting in place adequate support systems for you and your business throughout the duration of the project.
- Providing an information filter on your project to prevent stress and overwhelm.
- Having the difficult conversations that no one wants to have.
- Protecting you from contractually astute builders.
OVERCOMING PROJECT CHALLENGES
Project challenges that we regularly face and overcome include:
- Disputes and conflict with the builder and/or other project stakeholders.
- Poor quality and workmanship on the project.
- Impacts and consequences of an unorganised project or a project experiencing poor communication and coordination between team members.
- Delays in dealing with local and state authorities.
- Building certification issues and legislative changes.
- Consequences of signing a bad contract.
- Political situations on shareholder boards that are impacting project progress.
- Major design flaws or mistakes that need to be fixed to prevent big time and cost issues.
- Coordination issues between the builder, unit buyer, sales agent, stakeholders and developer.
- Cost and time implications of a project becoming unnecessarily complicated.
- Clients needing more project experience and credibility to obtain project funding.
- Major cost issues relating to poor design and document coordination.
- Inefficient project design.
- Projects that have progressed with incorrect feasibility studies.
- Project experiencing a high number of variations and extension of time claims.
- Builders not fulfilling their contractual requirements on the project.
- Team members constantly not performing or meeting deadlines.
- Difficult contract negotiations with the builder.
OUR POINTS OF DIFFERENCE
We bring the following points of difference to your project:
- In-house quantity surveyors are assigned to each one of our client’s projects.
- The ability to structure alternative finance arrangements due to our relationship with certain funders.
- We consistently exceed client expectations through strong work ethic and by delivering projects on time, on budget and to the highest possible quality.
- Our project managers have big project experience and small complex project experience.
- Excellent contract knowledge and administration skills.
- Conscious project management style that ensures quality working relationships are maintained with all team members throughout the project.
- Pride in conducting business in a transparent manner ensuring at all times we have good intentions and a high level of integrity.
- Consistently creating value on projects which often covers the cost of our professional fees many times over.
- Established industry connections and network.
- Consultancy firm based on results, value and outcomes.